Write a news report about something that has happened recently. Make sure you answer the questions – Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?
- What is this woman’s job?
- What do you think she is talking about?
- How do you think she feels?
- Where in the world do you think she is?
- What would you ask her if you were there?
- Try this great activity to encourage children to find out more about current affairs.
- Can your children spot fake news? Try this simple quiz.
- Record a news podcast about something that you have studied in school, perhaps recently or perhaps an event from history. There are lots of ideas to get you started here.