Improve this sentence…
The children put their hands up.
- Why have the children got their hands up?
- Who will be picked?
- What is the girl in the blue dress thinking?
- Why hasn’t the girl in the pink top put her hand up?
- What might the boy in the yellow top say if he were to be chosen?
- Draw a diagram of the bones in a human arm.
- Write a list of different ways you could choose people for a task or answer a question, apart from putting hands up.
- Make a list of questions you think no one knows the answer to, then research them and see if you are right.