Write a newspaper report describing a cyber attack. Who has been affected? What was the motive behind the attack?
- What do you think the hacker is doing?
- What are the hacker’s intentions?
- Why is the hacker wearing a hood?
- Where do you think the hacker is?
- Who else might be in the room?
- What will happen when the hacker has finished what they are doing?
- Visit the Thinkuknow website and find out about keeping safe online.
- How many different parts of computers can you see in the picture? Try this game to identify different parts of computers.
- Watch this video about how networks work and make a list of the different kinds of network you know about.