Improve this sentence.
The gate was shut.
- Where in the world could this be?
- Where does the gate lead to?
- Why is it standing on its own, without a wall or fence?
- Who built this gate?
- What would you do if you were there?
- Go out and about, looking for different styles of gates. What kinds of gates can you find near you? Why are different gates chosen?
- Try this simple technique for painting snow settled on trees.
- Take ice cubes and place them in different environments, for example near a window, next to a heater, in the fridge. Record how long it takes them to melt completely.