What did these birds just say to each other? Write some dialogue leading up to this picture.
- How is the white bird feeling?
- What will happen next?
- What are the black birds looking at?
- Why is the white bird looking away?
- What are the black birds thinking?
- Make a simple origami bird from a sheet of paper.
- Use this as a stimulus for an art based around symmetry. Draw several symmetrical bodies and experiment with the placement of the beak and the eye. What effect does it have?
- In a PSHE session, use this as a discussion starter. Have you ever felt like one of the birds in the image? What made you feel like that?