Research and write a report on the ladybird. Include information about their life cycle, diet and habitats.
- What has the ladybird landed on?
- Why have they landed there?
- Where in the world is this?
- What words would you use to describe the wings and wing cases?
- What time of year do you think this is?
- Use these wonderful resources to learn more about ladybirds.
- Build your own Super Bug with this interactive game.
- The ladybird has symmetrical patterns on its wings. Collect other examples of symmetry in nature.