Improve this sentence…
There were birds in the flooded kitchen.
- How did the birds get there?
- What caused the flood?
- Whose house is this?
- What is in the floating bottle?
- What is submerged under the water?
- What will happen next?
- What kind of habitat does a penguin usually live in? Write a fact file giving details.
- Penguins cannot fly, but what do you know about other flightless birds? Research them and present your findings on a PowerPoint.
- Investigate what would happen to a range of different items if left underwater. Submerge a collection of objects (for example a bread roll, a sheet of paper, a bowl and a bottle) and observe how they change over time.