Write a diary entry for this firefighter. How did they feel when the call came in? What did they find at the scene?
- What will the firefighter find at the top of the stairs?
- How is the firefighter feeling?
- How do you think the fire started?
- Who else is with the firefighter?
- What kind of building do you think this is?
- Watch this video, A Day in the Life of a Firefighter, and then design a poster explaining the role of a firefighter.
- Look at the fire escape plans for the school and make sure you know how which way to go and what to do in the event of a fire alarm. Talk to your family about how you can do the same at home. Use these resources to help you.
- Take this fire safety quiz.