Continue this story…
“Mum! Mum! The dog’s in my bed again!…”
- Who owns this dog?
- What is the dog called?
- What might the dog be dreaming about?
- Whose bed is this?
- What would you say or do if you were there?
- Why is sleep so important? Make a fact file with some information about it. This site has some good information to get you started.
- Design a bed for a dog. What features would you include to make sure the dog slept well?
- Have you ever heard the expression “Let sleeping dogs lie”? What does it mean? Make a collection of idiomatic expressions using animals, such as “raining cats and dogs” or “a fish out of water”.