Write an explanation of why our bodies need water.
- How did the water get there?
- Why is it needed?
- How would you feel if you were there?
- What will happen next?
- Why is the water in cans?
- Use our activity to help children think about how they use water.
- Design a better way to pack and carry the cans, instead of the plastic rings that are dangerous to wildlife.
- The cans are arranged in arrays of 2 x 3. How else could they be arranged? What if you had 7 cans, could they form an array? What about 8, or 9 cans? Explore different arrays that could be used to pack cans.