Imagine that you are this detective. Write a report about the crime you are investigating. What has happened? Who are the suspects? What clues have you found?
- What is this detective’s name?
- Where are the footprints leading?
- Do you think the detective has solved the case?
- What would you do if you were the detective?
- What would you ask the detective?
- What crime do you think has been committed?
- Make a list of your favourite books that involve being a detective or solving a mystery; for example the Famous Five books by Enid Blyton or The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd.
- Watch this video explaining how a magnifying glass works, and then look closely at a range of objects through one. Sketch the detail you can see.
- Set up your own crime scene. This is a great idea based on Goldilocks and the Three Bears.