Write an Instruction text on how to make a cup of tea. Remember to include information about how to keep safe as you are using boiling water and electricity.
- What time of day do you think it is?
- Who is the drink for?
- What is the woman in the picture going to do when she has finished her meal?
- What is cooking in the frying pan on the hob?
- Why is there a cactus next to the hob?
- Make a poster showing how to keep safe around electrical appliances in the home.
- Design and make your own healthy breakfast cereal recipe.
- Investigate what happens to water when it boils. Measure an amount of water into a kettle and boil the kettle. Once the water has cooled so that it is safe to handle, measure how much water is left. What has happened to the water?