Write a balanced argument on the subject of whether or not young children should be allowed to use technology. Remember to include facts, and the arguments for and against.
- Who does the laptop belong to?
- What is the baby trying to do?
- How is the baby feeling?
- What will happen next?
- Who do you think is looking after the baby?
- Research the different stages of human development. What do you think this baby can do now? What will be their next steps?
- Why are the letters arranged in this way on a computer keyboard? If you were to design a keyboard from scratch, how would you lay out the letters?
- Draw a labelled diagram showing the different parts of a laptop.