Imagine that you are an explorer and you have just opened the doorway into this place. Write a report about what you have found.
- What is this space used for?
- Who does this place belong to?
- What is on the other side of the door?
- What are the bell-shaped objects on either side of the picture?
- What are the large orange circular lights for?
- What will happen next?
- Make a collection of books which have portals, such as Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, and the Narnia books by C.S. Lewis. Why do you think portals are used so much in stories?
- Design your own version of this space. What would you include?
- Research how caves are formed.