Write a poem describing how it would feel to be the person in this picture. What would she experience with each of her senses?
- Who is she?
- Where is she going?
- Where do you think the path of floating islands leads to?
- Why do you think the birds are not distributed evenly between her two hands?
- How did the birds get tied to the strings?
- The dove is an important symbol in Christianity. What does it stand for? What other symbols from Christianity and other religions can you find? What is their meaning?
- Make your own version of this picture by cutting out doves from white paper and a figure from black paper and sticking them onto grey paper.
- Use an animation program or app to animate a flying figure.