Continue this story…
The children’s eyes widened as they took in the scene before them. They lunged forward, greedily helping themselves to lollipops, cakes and candy canes. Only Aminta hung back. “I don’t much like the look of this,” she mumbled to herself. “I don’t much like the look of this at all.”
- Where is this place?
- Who made all of the sweets?
- Who lives here?
- What would you do if you were here?
- How would it feel to live in that house?
- Use our ideas for working with the story of Hansel and Gretel.
- Try making a low sugar treat like these simple sugar free cookies.
- Download this Food Detectives pack for ideas to teach younger children about eating healthily.