Continue this story…
If I had known what would follow, would I still have answered that call?
- Would you answer it?
- How does the person feel about answering it?
- Do you think they will answer it or not?
- Who do you think is calling?
- What will happen next?
- Make a timeline of the history of the telephone. This interactive timeline will give you lots of information.
- Use the downloadable PowerPoint on this site to discuss “safe” and “silly” places to use a mobile phone.
- How old do you think someone should be before they have their own phone? Write a reasoned argument for your views.