The water in this picture is beautiful and clear, but sadly a large percentage of the world’s oceans are polluted. Research and write a report on this problem. This site is a good starting point.
- Who is she?
- How is she feeling?
- What can she see?
- What might happen next?
- Where in the world is this?
- What would you ask her if you were there?
- Watch this amazing footage filmed by a surfer surfing a barrel wave. What would it feel like?
- Water safety flags are used to show when and where it is safe to go in the sea. Have you seen any? Do you know what they mean? Research their meaning and make a poster.
- Try some of our activities for Seal Surfer by Michael Foreman.