Write a magazine article about this new fashion for men. Include tips on how to wear flowers in your beard and quotes from flower beard wearers.
- How does the man feel about the flowers?
- Why do you think he did it?
- How do you think he did it?
- What do you think people’s reactions are when they see him?
- What is he looking at?
- Research the history of beards through the ages, this Newsround article has examples to get you started. Make a presentation with examples of beards from the past.
- Arcimboldo often used fruit and other objects to make the features of his portraits. Have a look at some, for example, this portrait of a librarian – have a go at using everyday objects to make a bearded face and photograph the result.
- Use computer software to add flowers (or other images) to pictures.