Write an article explaining how and why rhinos should be protected. Research some facts to back up your argument.
- Where in the world is this?
- How did the rhino get there?
- Who put the beams there?
- Where is the rhino going?
- What will happen next?
- This picture could be considered to be a metaphor for the situation of the rhino. Why is the rhino about to balance precariously over a city? What is the symbolism of the picture?
- Research facts about rhinos to create a fact file. This is a useful resource to get you started.
- Make a balancing course in PE, using upturned benches, or outside, using logs or stepping stones.