Continue this story…
The icy wastes stretched out below us. Nothing but miles and miles of barren, empty snow as far as the eye could see. I was standing beside the captain on the bridge, thrilled to be a passenger on this amazing craft, straining to catch a glimpse of our destination, when suddenly…
- Where is the ship going?
- What is its cargo?
- What do you think name of this type of ship should be?
- Who does this ship belong to?
- Why are there so many rotor blades?
- What is the purpose of the springs on the legs of the ship?
- Write an explanation of how this ship works.
- Try these simple spinner experiments to investigate flight
- Design your own fantastic flying machine.