Improve this rather boring sentence…
A lion, rhino, elephant and giraffe were in a boat.
- What will happen next?
- How did the animals get into the boat?
- Why are they all looking in the same direction?
- Where in the world is this?
- What is the circular object in front of the giraffe and what is its purpose?
- Make a fact file about one of the animals in the boat. Include important information such as; appearance, habitat, diet, life span, threats, other interesting facts.
- In the picture the boat and animals are reflected in the water. Write a scientific explanation of how that works.
- Look at some fine art pictures that feature reflections in water. Monet, Renoir are good examples of this. What techniques does the artist use? Have a go at painting your own!