Write a poem describing this scene. What descriptive language could you use?
- What is the boat called?
- Who does it belong to?
- Where is this?
- Where are the birds going?
- What would you do if you found this boat?
- Use these activities to find out more about air pollution.
- Write a report about how birds’ adaptations allow them to fly. This web page has some excellent information.
- Scroll down and look at the grey section of this colour thesaurus. Can you think of any other synonyms for grey?