Imagine you are a guest at this birthday party. Write a letter to your friend describing what happened. Use adjectives and adverbs to bring your description to life.
- Whose birthday is it?
- What is the cat thinking?
- Who else might be in the room?
- Who gave the cake to the cat?
- What will happen next?
- Make your own conical party hat.
- Discuss birthday traditions. What do you do in your family? Why do we celebrate birthdays?
- Design a party menu for this cat. What would they like to eat at a party?