Continue this story…
The three of us were having a wonderful day. We were strolling along in the sunshine, when...
- How do these people know each other?
- Where are they going?
- How are they feeling?
- Where do you think this is?
- What time of year is it?
- Look around your school or a public place and see where it has been designed to be accessible for everyone; for example are there ramps and wide doors so that wheelchairs and pushchairs can move around easily? Where could it be better?
- Describe your perfect trip out. Who would go with you? Where would you go?
- Take a photograph of each child with and without a smile. Compare them side by side. What effect does the smile have?