Continue this story…
When Kai ran up to us, hair flying, eyes shining, we knew at once he had found something extraordinary.
“Follow me!” he cried. “I’ve found the cutest little house…”
- Where is this place?
- What time of year is it?
- Who lives here?
- Would you knock on the door?
- Why are the windows round?
- How would you feel if you found this place?
- Who looks after the garden?
- Download our flower pack and use some of our teaching ideas.
- Design a window for a building. What shape would it be? What special features would it have?
- This building is built into a hillside. What advantages and disadvantages would this have over a conventional house? This video shows some different ideas for houses built partly underground.