Help your children to explore the wonders of space with our enormous teaching resource pack! It’s filled with child-friendly reference materials, eye-catching display posters and a wide range of activity resources.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Fifty-Three Page Space Book – A child-friendly guide to space with clear text and eye-catching illustrations. Use the pages for independent research, shared reading activities and whole class teaching. Also includes a huge glossary.
- Two Space Word Mats – Handy word mats showing a range of space vocabulary. Fantastic reference resources for your children!
- One Enormous Space Exploration Timeline – Make a timeline on your classroom walls using our printable event cards. Includes fifty of the main events related to space discovery and exploration. A smaller set of cards is also available, which can be used for sorting / reference activities.
- Twenty-Four High Quality Space Images – A printable pack of photos / illustrations of planets, space shuttles, astronauts and more. Use them for discussion, research and on your classroom displays!
- Twelve Space Writing Prompts – Inspiring images that your children can use as the starting point for some space-themed writing.
- One ‘Size of the Planets’ Resource – A handy chart that helps children to compare the sizes of the planets in the Solar System.
- One Ordering the Planets Activity – Challenge your students to think of some mnemonics to help them remember the correct order of the planets.
- One ‘Mass of the Solar System’ Activity – Help your children to think about the mass of the objects in the Solar System with this simple activity!
- One Set of Follow Me Cards – Give a card (or two) to each child in your class. Ask one of the children to read out their space-themed question. The person with the correct answer reads it out and then reads their question. Continue like this until all thirty-two questions have been answered correctly!
- One True or False Activity – A set of thirty-two statements about space… but which are true and which are false? Includes answers for teachers and self-checking.
- Two ISS Comprehension Activities – Two differentiated texts describing the ISS (International Space Station), with sets of related questions to answer.
- One Space Crossword – Review your children’s knowledge of space vocabulary with our handy crossword (includes answers!).
- Two Space Wordsearches – Challenge your children to find different space words in our two printable wordsearches.
- Six Display Resources – Decorate your classroom with our posters, banners and eye-catching images!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Space Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.