Our new Persuasive Writing resources are now available to all Teaching Packs members. This pack has been great fun to make and it contains 92 different resources that help children when they are learning about this exciting Literacy topic. The pack includes:
- Posters about persuasive writing to use as teaching tools or on a classroom display.
- Examples of writing for children to analyse and improve.
- Planning templates and writing checklists.
- Word mats and labels showing appropriate words / phrases and connectives for children to use in their writing.
- Images of different products for children to try and advertise.
- Display banners to decorate your classroom.
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of some of the new resources:
We’ve already had this fantastic review of the pack from one of our lovely members:
“What a fantastic pack! Thank you! Everything I need to introduce and teach persuasive writing. The examples for analysis will be great for the children as will the interactive voting ideas for individuals or teams. The checklists will be super for AfL and setting success criteria. Can’t wait to get cracking!”
Already a Member? Log in here.