We have had lots of lovely comments about our teaching packs and lesson resources. Here is what some of our members have said:
- The Early Morning Activity Pack is brilliant! Completely transformed my early mornings. Thank you SO much. (Su)
- Love the site – especially the Early Morning Activities. I plan on using them as Free Writing prompts! (Mary)
- I home school so I cannot tell you how valuable the resources you provide are to me! (Kate)
- Finally got round to joining. The Early Morning Pack is going to come in very handy! (Zoe)
- Love the audio stuff! Such a simple but clever idea and they sound really professional too. (Christina)
- Your resources have made my life a whole lot easier already – thank you so much! (Kate)
- Absolutely amazing and informative resources! (Caroline)
- Fantastic Pirates Pack – we are really enjoying it! (Mona)
- Wow. You have saved me so much time! (Jackie)
- The Pirates book is fab – a really good resource. The glossary is one of the best seen and in really good child-speak language. (Jo)
- Thank you so very much.These are BRILLIANT resources. Passing on your knowledge in such a child friendly way makes learning ‘HAPPY’ for the ‘little people’. Thanks sooooo much for ALL your effort! (Jackie)
If you have any comments about our packs / resources, please get in touch.
You can also read more pack reviews from our members below…
Amazing pack - it really inspired my son to learn more about 3d shapes and now he can spot and name many of them in everyday settings. Every download we have used has been a roaring success, such a great website. Thanks guys, keep up the good work 🙂
As always, a good range of activities and worksheets presented in a highly visual and SpLD 'friendly' format that allow for teaching, reinforcement and consolidation of percentage facts. Thanks
Although I work with two secondary age pupils, they both struggle with different aspects of literacy and numeracy. It is so important that we can provide as many learning opportunities as we can to cover the 'same' thing. Over-learning is a dreadful word but for young people with specific learning difficulties it is a necessity. However, it doesn't have to be boring. Packs, like this one, offer a number of learning opportunities presented in different formats so that pupils can 'transfer' their skills - and if you can transfer skills to different contexts / situations then learning has taken place! The fact that they are colourful, attractive, well illustrated and not too much text on a page fulfils so many requirements for quality first teaching, especially children with SEND. Keep up the good work! However, are there any plans to design packs to tackle more aspects of the curriculum for older children?
Thanks for your wonderful comments Joy! We would love to cover more of the curriculum for older children in the future, but there are still areas of the primary curriculum that we want to create resources for first.
A fantastic pack for my mixed ability class. This pack helped them easily to understand the different types of poetry. Thanks!
Fantastic resource for teaching coordinates, has everything covered to complete the topic. Made coordinates fun to learn and my class really enjoyed this topic. Thanks Teaching Packs.