We have had lots of lovely comments about our teaching packs and lesson resources. Here is what some of our members have said:
- The Early Morning Activity Pack is brilliant! Completely transformed my early mornings. Thank you SO much. (Su)
- Love the site – especially the Early Morning Activities. I plan on using them as Free Writing prompts! (Mary)
- I home school so I cannot tell you how valuable the resources you provide are to me! (Kate)
- Finally got round to joining. The Early Morning Pack is going to come in very handy! (Zoe)
- Love the audio stuff! Such a simple but clever idea and they sound really professional too. (Christina)
- Your resources have made my life a whole lot easier already – thank you so much! (Kate)
- Absolutely amazing and informative resources! (Caroline)
- Fantastic Pirates Pack – we are really enjoying it! (Mona)
- Wow. You have saved me so much time! (Jackie)
- The Pirates book is fab – a really good resource. The glossary is one of the best seen and in really good child-speak language. (Jo)
- Thank you so very much.These are BRILLIANT resources. Passing on your knowledge in such a child friendly way makes learning ‘HAPPY’ for the ‘little people’. Thanks sooooo much for ALL your effort! (Jackie)
If you have any comments about our packs / resources, please get in touch.
You can also read our latest pack reviews from our members below…
This was the first Teaching Pack resource I ever used... Not sure when I joined, as having an email change has made me a newbie, but there are so many excellent resources in this pack that I quickly became hooked and have used this resource more than once. This pack is great for creating quick, colourful and informative display. The ebook - good for everyone, but it is also really good for those children who need a little extra support. Thank you!
This is a fab package to review basic skills for learners with aln/sen needs.
I'm going to be using this with my aln/sen learners in key stage 4 in September to give them confidence in what they can do.
I love the writing packs on Teaching Packs. There are so many useful activities which the children really enjoy and it's great to have targets and planning sheets to hand, especially since you can edit them for the needs of your class.
I have a new year 3 class next year (I am usually in ks1) and our topic is The Blue Planet - the banners and display items will be very useful. I am sure it will provide a stimulus to start learning in lots of areas. A great help, thanks
This pack is amazing. I printed out the info pages, laminated them, and made them in to a booklet. Just enough info on each page for my son not to get overwhelmed by and easy clear info at each stage. This has allowed my son to finally have a solid understanding of angles and he is now confident in his abilities and understanding. and of course we still have the booklet for if he sometimes needs to refresh. My only wish would be to have more worksheets too. My son is a slow progresser and takes lots of practice before he is happy to move on, but hates doing the same sheets over and over. This however is our issue and no reflection on Teaching Packs as we have found these resources to be invaluable for his education. Thank You 🙂