We have had lots of lovely comments about our packs and resources. Here is what some of our members have said:
- The Early Morning Activity Pack is brilliant! Completely transformed my early mornings. Thank you SO much. (Su)
- Love the site – especially the Early Morning Activities. I plan on using them as Free Writing prompts! (Mary)
- I home school so I cannot tell you how valuable the resources you provide are to me! (Kate)
- Finally got round to joining. The Early Morning Pack is going to come in very handy! (Zoe)
- Love the audio stuff! Such a simple but clever idea and they sound really professional too. (Christina)
- Your resources have made my life a whole lot easier already – thank you so much! (Kate)
- Absolutely amazing and informative resources! (Caroline)
- Fantastic Pirates Pack – we are really enjoying it! (Mona)
- Wow. You have saved me so much time! (Jackie)
- The Pirates book is fab – a really good resource. The glossary is one of the best seen and in really good child-speak language. (Jo)
- Thank you so very much.These are BRILLIANT resources. Passing on your knowledge in such a child friendly way makes learning ‘HAPPY’ for the ‘little people’. Thanks sooooo much for ALL your effort! (Jackie)
If you have any comments about our packs / resources, please get in touch!
You can also read more pack reviews from our members below…
Mental Maths Pack
I wish to thank the team that puts all these resources together. It's great to know I can come to your site and find information and support materials to assist with my teaching
Doesn't get any better than this
What an awesome pack. Absolutely jam packed full of information in an easy to read format for both teacher and students. Fantastic. Thank you so much!
I have just signed up to Teaching Packs and have to say, I am very impressed! The graphics are great and the activities fantastic, I have seen some similar packs elsewhere and have bought them but as far as value for money goes you have them beat. The Early Morning Activity Pack has me particularly excited. Our school have just started using Good Morning Children and I don't like it at all. I find their pages too' busy' and the activities lengthy but these look ideal. Thanks for all your hard work and your reasonable charges!
Early morning Fantastic
I love this pack. More please. I have an activity on the smart board each morning. The children look forward to the new activity and I like the way it keeps them busy.
These have been so helpful. I teach high school ESL students and they really struggle with punctuation and when and where to use it. Having visuals is a wonderful way to help them remember to use full stops and not commas everywhere.
This pack was fantastic. It saved me so much time by having a range of differentiated activities to suit the ability levels of my students. It also covered several different forms of instruction without the students becoming confused. Highly recommended.
Love the punctuation pack. It will be extremely helpful for my members of my class who struggle with why punctuation is important.
I would like to bring your attention to the \"speech marks\" which are now referred to as inverted commas in the spag test. It would be extremely helpful if you could change this to help children who, I have found, are very confused over the terminology.
Many thanks for a great resource.
Response: Thanks for your review Fiona. It\'s great to hear that you like the Punctuation Pack. We have included multiple versions of each resource in the pack, some of which refer to \'speech marks\' and others which use the term \'inverted commas\'. Take a look in the Members\' Area to see all of the versions available.
Science Vocabulary Pack
The e-book is the best part of this pack. Colourful, interesting and jammed pack full of information; it's the best I've seen. This pack is great as both a source of information for children and a back-up source of accurate information for the teacher.
Wish I had found this nearer xmas. Would have saved lots and lots of time preparing worksheets and activities. Super pack!
Times Tables Pack
A number of useful additions and always well presented as usual -thank you.