We have had lots of lovely comments about our packs and resources. Here is what some of our members have said:
- The Early Morning Activity Pack is brilliant! Completely transformed my early mornings. Thank you SO much. (Su)
- Love the site – especially the Early Morning Activities. I plan on using them as Free Writing prompts! (Mary)
- I home school so I cannot tell you how valuable the resources you provide are to me! (Kate)
- Finally got round to joining. The Early Morning Pack is going to come in very handy! (Zoe)
- Love the audio stuff! Such a simple but clever idea and they sound really professional too. (Christina)
- Your resources have made my life a whole lot easier already – thank you so much! (Kate)
- Absolutely amazing and informative resources! (Caroline)
- Fantastic Pirates Pack – we are really enjoying it! (Mona)
- Wow. You have saved me so much time! (Jackie)
- The Pirates book is fab – a really good resource. The glossary is one of the best seen and in really good child-speak language. (Jo)
- Thank you so very much.These are BRILLIANT resources. Passing on your knowledge in such a child friendly way makes learning ‘HAPPY’ for the ‘little people’. Thanks sooooo much for ALL your effort! (Jackie)
If you have any comments about our packs / resources, please get in touch!
You can also read more pack reviews from our members below…
What can I say, but you have done it again. I work with vunerable young people and your easy to understand
And colourful resources making learning easy and fun.
Thanks to you and your team
Fantastic resource for a vastly mixed ability classroom/key stage and equally for a whole school. So useful for busy teachers as these resources are so easy to implement and require no prep yet are invaluable to the children's development. Get preparation for KS2 SATs too - will be getting or Y5 classes well practised! As a numeracy co-ordinator, and PPA cover teacher it is so useful to have these to hand, it means I always have something awesome to do for any year group at any time! Thank you!
Just what was needed!
Clicked on A1 first and thought it was too easy for my Year 6's but then realised that A2 was harder etc. Suitable from Y2 - Y6 and everything you would ever want for mental maths and someone has put it all in one place - no spending hours searching the net. Great if doing supply as lots of things as fingertips. Thanks team!
Fab resource. I joined teaching packs in March as I was looking for a resource to use in my second school placement. This pack was perfect and the children loved the way it was presented. I have just downloaded the Maths Vocabulary for a working wall display - Thank you for making it easy for me. These packs are brilliant.
Mental Maths Pack
I wish to thank the team that puts all these resources together. It's great to know I can come to your site and find information and support materials to assist with my teaching
Doesn't get any better than this
What an awesome pack. Absolutely jam packed full of information in an easy to read format for both teacher and students. Fantastic. Thank you so much!
I have just signed up to Teaching Packs and have to say, I am very impressed! The graphics are great and the activities fantastic, I have seen some similar packs elsewhere and have bought them but as far as value for money goes you have them beat. The Early Morning Activity Pack has me particularly excited. Our school have just started using Good Morning Children and I don't like it at all. I find their pages too' busy' and the activities lengthy but these look ideal. Thanks for all your hard work and your reasonable charges!
Early morning Fantastic
I love this pack. More please. I have an activity on the smart board each morning. The children look forward to the new activity and I like the way it keeps them busy.
These have been so helpful. I teach high school ESL students and they really struggle with punctuation and when and where to use it. Having visuals is a wonderful way to help them remember to use full stops and not commas everywhere.
This pack was fantastic. It saved me so much time by having a range of differentiated activities to suit the ability levels of my students. It also covered several different forms of instruction without the students becoming confused. Highly recommended.