Our latest teaching resource pack is now available… it’s called The Mental Maths Pack and it’s full of resources to help your children to improve their mental calculation skills! Some of the resources in the pack include:
- Audio quizzes to play in your classroom.. We have also made related activity sheets (for children to record their answers on) and lists of questions / answers for teachers. Don’t forget to listen to a preview of one of the quizzes.
- Flashcards with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations. Show children a flashcard and ask them to answer the question as quickly as possible, give children a number of cards to answer independently or let your pupils work together to solve them.
- Follow Me Cards to play with your whole class. How long will it take for your children to answer every question in the set?
- ‘When do we use Mental Maths?’ Posters to show children how we all use mental maths skills every day.
- ‘Mental Maths Tricks’ Posters to help your children develop their calculation strategies.
- Over 150 printable mental calculation activity sheets… covering lots of different concepts at a range of levels to match the age and ability of your class.
You can click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Mental Maths Pack.
Already a Member? Log in here.