How can we help you?
We want to help your children with their learning… and save you time.
Teachers can spend hours searching the Internet for quality teaching resources (or making their own), so we have created complete packs of resources linked to a range of topics.
Just download our resource packs and you will have access to complete sets of activity resources, reference material, display content and more… all linked to your topic!
What do we have to offer?
We currently have seventy-six Teaching Packs with over 16,000 resources.
Our packs cover English, Maths, Science, Geography and History topics… and we also have classroom organisation and reward resources.
We also offer editable resources, 33 additional Mini Packs and an exclusive Bonus Pack as part of a Teaching Packs Plus membership!
We’re always busy making new packs of resources, so visit us regularly to see what’s new!
What else is available?
All Teaching Packs members also receive access to our exclusive community forum and Facebook group. These allows you to:
- Ask for help and advice from thousands of other Teaching Packs members,
- Share ideas about activities and lessons that have worked well in your classroom,
- Discuss how you have used the Teaching Packs resources and make suggestions about future packs.
Members can also take advantage of our special treats. These include special offers and discounts for a range of other great educational resources and sites.
What do others think?
Here is a selection of comments from our wonderful members:
- I love all of the resources that teaching packs have to offer! The great presentation makes children love them. Love this site!
- Great resource pack. I will find this really useful as an NQT. This will save me a lot of time. Looking forward to looking at the other resources.
- Starting a new year level I have found your resources of tremendous value.
- I have downloaded and used several of your packs – they are great to have at hand for new topics or just to speed up the basic preparation of a classroom.
Who are we?
I’m Mark and I was a primary teacher for over thirteen years.
I love creating and sharing teaching resources with others online… I’ve been doing this since 1998!
My wife Helen researches some of the information in our resource packs and draws lots of the illustrations that are included. We have a wonderful little boy called Joseph, a baby girl called Emily and a mad dog called Oz!