The Christmas Pack includes a large set of cross-curricular classroom activities and Christmas teaching resources to use throughout the festive season.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today.
- New for 2016:
- Six Christmas Story Dice - A fantastic resource for story telling and writing activities. Roll one of the dice and add the chosen character / object / location to your Christmas story!
- One Christmas Story Generator - Roll a die four times to generate the 'Who', 'What', 'When' and 'Where' of a Christmas story... and then tell your story to a friend or write it down!
- Ten Christmas Colouring Pages - Ten printable colouring pages that show a variety of Christmas scenes.
- Four 'Letters to Santa' Templates - A set of templates that your children can use to write their letters to Father Christmas!
- Four Christmas Sudoku Challenges - A set of differentiated Sudoku challenges for your children to try!
- Forty Maths Challenge Cards - A collection of festive Maths challenges that your students can explore.
- Four 'Christmas Picture Coordinates' Resources - Four festive images with a coordinate grid printed on the top. Can your children make up coordinates problems using them?
- Four Christmas Present Maths Activity Sheets - Can your children calculate the area and perimeter of these rectangles and compound shapes? Includes answers for teachers.
- One Christmas Tree Angles Challenge - Ask your students to estimate / measure the indicated angles on this Christmas tree!
- Ten Christmas Present Nets - A set of cube and cuboid nets that your children can use to construct their own Christmas presents! Available in a variety of styles, including a blank version that children can decorate using their own designs.
- Five Design a Christmas Jumper Activities - Can your class design some Christmas jumpers for these four children? Also includes a version without a head so that your students can draw their own... or print a digital photo of their own head and use it instead!
- Fifteen Christmas Story Starters - Fifteen writing prompts that your children can use to write their own Christmas stories!
- Four Pages of Christmas Co-ordinates - Create four Christmas pictures by colouring the correct spaces on the grid! Includes answers for teachers and self-checking.
- Four Pages of Missing Presents Activities - Santa has lost the presents at different locations on the grid. Can your children find them for him? Includes answers.
- Twelve Versions of the Nativity Story - Use our exclusive story resources to teach children about the story of the Nativity. A number of versions are available, allowing you to use the story in lots of different ways. Includes variations in text difficulty, coloured / black and white versions, large posters / small story cards and blank versions so that children can write their own text to match the pictures.
- Thirty Christmas Early Morning Activities - A set of cross-curricular Christmas activities to use at the start of the day... or as extension activities in your classroom.
- Twelve 'Christmas Around the World' Posters - Learn about Christmas traditions in different countries using our handy posters. Let children use them for reference or make a classroom display with them.
- Twenty-Five Christmas Vocabulary Cards - Printable cards (in large and small versions) with a wide range of Christmas vocabulary. Use them on a class display, for classroom activities (can the children explain how they are connected to Christmas?) or for reference when children are writing.
- Sixteen 'Merry Christmas' Language Labels - A set of labels showing how to say 'Merry Christmas' in sixteen different languages.
- Five Writing Prompts - A selection of Christmas-themed prompts to encourage creative writing.
- Five Christmas Acrostic Poem Templates - Can your children use these resources to make some Christmas acrostic poems?
- One Candy Canes and Paper Chains Game - A festive version of Snakes and Ladders for your children to play. We have also created a blank game board, so that children can create their own Christmas version of this popular game.
- One Santas and Snowmen Game - A Christmas-themed version of 'Noughts and Crosses' to play. Let children play our version and then challenge them to make their own with other Christmas characters!
- Six Special Deliveries Maths Challenges - Can your pupils help Santa to colour his map, by following the different mathematical clues? Six differentiated maps are available with lots of related challenge cards. A blank one is also included so you and your pupils can make some too!
- Ten Christmas Gift Shop Maths Problems - Challenge your pupils with our Christmas Maths problems. Three different sets of questions are included for different ages and abilities with questions using pounds, dollars and euros. A blank version is also included so you can set appropriate questions… or the children could create questions for each other!
- Five Christmas Picture Outlines - Outlines of five Christmas pictures (Angel, Reindeer, Snowman, Stocking and Christmas Tree) that children can decorate themselves using different art materials... or to make Christmas shape poems inside!
- Four Christmas Cards - Black and white Christmas card templates for children to decorate and send to a friend!
- Three Christmas Wordsearches - Help children to review different sets of Christmas vocabulary in our wordsearches.
Preview the Resources...
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Christmas Pack:
Become a member today for just £15
and you can download all of our current and future packs for a year!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Reviews from our members:
The Christmas Pack
Lovely pack. Lots of learning and fun. My class are loving the activities. Thank you.
An absolutely invaluable resource! I used it on the approach to Christmas with my class who loved the activities. The differentiated prices in the toy shop windows cards allowed the children to decide on which level of challenge they wanted to set themselves. The Santa stuck in the chimney picture allowed the children a Christmas themed newspaper report to write as a conclusion to our work on journalism. Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Just in Time!
Thank you for this pack - I have loads of Christmas resources tucked into lots of folders collated over the years, but wanted something different this year. The story starter pictures were great and I managed to get some great writing out of some reluctant Year 4 writers!
Great resources ready made at an incredibly busy time of year. Thank you.
Thanks for yet another fabulous resource! Everything you could possibly need all in one place. This will save me loads of time and educate/entertain the children when the excitement of Christmas is getting too much.
The Christmas Pack
Recently downloaded this pack as that special time of year is approaching. Plenty of activities to enjoy from drawing, writing reading and games. Will keep youngsters happy and contented for ages. Good choice!
The Christmas Pack
Have just downloaded The Christmas Pack and I am delighted. These resources look so fun and interesting, I can't wait to use them. Thanks again!
Lots of enjoyable activities to get the children thinking but allowing them to enjoy the Christmas theme. A good range of activities for a range of ages.
Amazing! Stress free last week at school with fantastic differentiation - my class are going to be chuffed!!
I was so happy to find this assortment of Christmas activities. These will be so perfect for the week before Christmas break when it so hard to get the students to focus. I printed multiple copies of the 3 levels of the Christmas Store so I can post them around our classroom. The students will work independently traveling from poster to poster making this an active, fun way to practice their basic math skills. I also loved the Candy Canes and Paper Chutes game to a fun brain break. Something else you could do with this is have the students keep track when they land on a number. If it is a green square they add that amount to their score. If it is a red square they subtract that amount. Great practice for positive and negative numbers. Thank you for two great resources with so many possibilities.